For those who tune into podcasts, you know there are many to choose from, in a variety of topics. In fact, I have several that I subscribe to, and sometimes fall behind in listening to all of the episodes. I scroll down the list, and once one piques my interest, I just click subscribe. An, that is how it gets started with the steady stream of episodes that flood my podcast app. Podcasts are addicting because it allows me insight into someone else’s world; enabling me to learn something new about them or whatever piece of wisdom they are sharing. Below are 5 that made my top list. What are yours?
- Unlocking Us With Brrené Brown ~ Known for helping people navigate relationships with themselves and others, this podcast continues on the same path. It introduces us to various celebrities, as they embark on their own self discovery and/or are pondering various societal topics.
- Dear Sugars ~ Continuing on the trend of navigating relationships with one’s self and others, this podcast asks and answers the most pressing topics that people are facing. It is an advice podcast that is relatable, in a. Soothing, calming way. There are no new episodes, but several to keep you listening for a while.
- Straight Up With Trent Shelton ~ Keeping it real, while offering a dose of inspiration, former football player, Trent, is making an impact off the field.
- The Moth. ~ A platform for true storytellers across the US, The Moth is a platform for others to share their raw experiences. No notes or scripts, the time limited stories gives the listeners a glimpse of another’s experiences.
- Checking In With Michelle Williams ~ Moving from singing to podcasting, singer, Michelle, and her friends, talking about navigating mental health in today’s society. They tackle the topic of mental health through candid self disclosures, as well as celebrity interviews.